- The April Club meeting will be held at JDK Custom, Inc, 556 Pitchercane Rd, Hot Springs, AR 71901, 501-321-2226 (FAX: 501-321-2272)
There is limited parking so carpool where you can. There is no seating so bring your own chairs.
- Freud will be coming to present their products in May
- Ray Worthley is planning a road trip to visit Furniture and Veneer - Tom Farrell and Les Steen's Wood shop
- There is a team building a Kayak as a fund-raiser - Contact Jim Sooley for more information
- There is a team building Trays for the Blind Camp - Contact Denton Hushaw for more information
- There is a team building a Free Library - Contact Jim Sooley for more information
- The Bookcase project has ben delayed and has rescheduled for March 20-21 8:00 - 11:00 at Lany Mabus's home.
Randy Toney, Club President, welcomes all club members to the March 2017 club meeting.
The meeting was packed full of information.
We had several items for Show &Tell. There was a Safety Video from Marc Adams on Table Saw safety
We had a raffle for a golf outing for four at Diamante. Tom Siebert had the winning ticket and the donation raised $175 for the club.
Rex Huss presented his Carving techniques and invited members to a class he will be holding in April. The carving class will be April 8 from 8:30 - 4 at Rex's house. For the $5 cost, Rex will supply carving knives for those that need them, the wood blank and band-aids. Bring a lunch if you want one, he will supply drinks. Also bring a leather or fish cleaning glove (for cutting protection).
Rich Horner and Richard Dawson from CJ Horner Company gave a presentation of the company.
Jim Sooley discussed the Kayak Project